I am super excited to be among the storytellers on June 27. If you haven't been to a TueNight event, come on. Cool people, amazing stories, wine ... and this time it's on a Brooklyn rooftop in June. I'm reading something brand new, from the heart.
Join the TueNight crew on the roofdeck of Industrious Brooklyn, where we'll sip wine, sample snacks, and share our stories as the sun sets over the city.
- Kim France, founder and Editor-in-Chief of Lucky Magazine, now blogging at girlofacertainage.com
- Penny Wrenn, writer for Esquire, Essence, Glamour, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine and others
- Stephanie Gangi, author of The Next, voted Library Journal's "Best Books of 2016"
- Carolyn Edgar, lawyer, frequent contributor to Salon and blogger at carolynedgar.com
- Diane Di Costanzo, VP Editorial Director of Time, Inc Content Solutions and author of TheCarolineProblem.com
- Alice Bradley, also known as finslippy, co-author of Let's Panic About Babies and Editorial Director of Quiet Revolution
...And more to come!
For tickets and more information, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tuenight-live-glow-tickets-34237554447
2017 marks the 8th annual Woodstock Bookfest – we’ll be igniting the conversation by bringing readers and writers together for a weekend of discussion and celebration.
I'm honored to be a part of the Fiction Panel on Saturday, April 29 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm